By: January 11, 2017
Where does the time go? It seems like we all just got back from our summer vacations when the first leaves of autumn begin to fall. Before we know it, we’re breaking out the cold weather gear and either groaning or rejoicing in the weather forecast.
Being prepared for cold weather is a must for any business in the material handling industry. Eastern Lift Truck Co. understands the importance of transitioning your equipment and building for the winter months.
Are your dock areas sealed and secured? Are work areas safe from harmful emissions? Are employees warm, dry, healthy and productive?
If not, Eastern Lift Truck Co. offers many solutions, including:
• Dock Shelter Repairs and Weatherization
• Tire Chains for Forklifts
• Carbon Monoxide Testing & 200 Point Inspections (read more here)
• Aftermarket Forklift Cab Enclosures
• 2WD & 4WD Utility Vehicles (Snow Plow Optional)
• Aftermarket Parts to Increase Pedestrian and Operator Safety (read more here)
If you aren’t sure what you need, but know winter always gives you problems, call us today. We will be happy to schedule one of our experienced Customer Service Representatives or Dock and Door Managers to visit and assess your facility.