Automation in today’s industrial sector is a necessity and not a luxury. Workforce scarcity is a driving force to automate your facility and allocate your workforce in more skilled positions.
Technology today is meant to augment your facility for increased productivity and efficiency. ELT Systems Group is here to help consult with you about new corporate initiatives to improve technology within your company. We can help design, implement and manage solutions in any sector of manufacturing, material handling and inside the warehouse
- Robotic cells for palletizing and pallet wrapping
- Layer picking modules for 3PL and cross docking applications
- Integrated conveyance systems for sorting and accumulation
- Pallet conveyance via AGVs and shuttle systems
- High density storage with AS/RS and shuttle systems
Manufacturing lines require both human and automation elements
- Material transfer
- Sensor and controls feedback
- Part picking and cataloging
Different robotic systems can be integrated together to create a fully automated system within your facility.
Stage pallets on one side of your warehouse and have robotic lift trucks bring them to wrapper or layer pickers and initiate them. Bring those pallets to AS/RS systems for automated put away.
- Full system integration and design
- Automation and robotic consultation