By: December 09, 2020
Hotsy professional cleaning systems have been the leading choice for industrial hot and cold pressure washers for fifty years. Hotsy machines are able to tackle even the toughest cleaning jobs. Hot water pressure washers are designed to take on grease and oil, while cold water pressure washers are ideal for breaking up dirt and soil.
Hotsy offers more than 130 models, warrantied and certified to UL, ETL and CSA safety standards performance ratings.
Here are 9 things you must know before you purchase a Hotsy pressure washer.
1. What you will be cleaning
2. UL-1776 pressure washer standards
3. Pressure washer care and maintenance
4. Your cleaning systems specialists – free cleaning survey and efficiency inspection
5. Economical options and accessories (parts, soap, detergents, etc.)
6. The importance of the heating coil design
7. Stationary vs portable washers
8. Applications for in-plant pressure washer systems
9. Use and application determine what grade you should purchase
Click here to contact an Eastern Lift Truck Co. Customer Service Representative to review the best Hotsy washing system for your operations. Our team will help you determine the most cost-effective and efficient solution, while ensuring a safe operating environment.