- Low maintenance costs using the AC drive & steer electronics system
- Compact Stand Alone Charger – fitted with standard 110V Wall plug
- ‘Best in Class’ Reach function – Minimal maintenance required
- 3000lb unit will work in a clear aisle space of 96” with 40” x 48” pallets
- Self-diagnostic process with multifunction gauge
- Larger, wider load and steer wheels gives surer footprint
- Dash mounted hydraulic controls
- Interlock design provides superior chassis strength
- Auto speed reduction on harsh cornering.
- Unit is fully programmable to suit operators requirements
- Best capacity at height retention in this lift
- Total variable control on all functions – No-one else can provide this.
- AC traction control provides infinite & variable control of all traction speeds
- Handles are ergonomically designed and engineered for infinite control and ease of use.
- Fully integrated Transmission, Gearbox, Drive Motor and Power Steer Motor
- Ramp start, anti-roll back and regenerative braking, low speed selection switch
- Battery: 24V – 290 A/H ; 24V – 510 A/H
- Lift Height: 177″
- Load Capacity: 3,000-4,400 lbs
With electronic power steering operators of the TASK® VIPER® pedestrian reach stackers find them simple to operate and easy to use in tight spaces.
The VIPER® comes as standard with a tilting carriage, side-shift and pantographic reach . All the functions including lift and lower are controlled using Task’s VTC (Variable Total Control) module. This provides users with absolute control when operating the VIPER®.
- Equipment Type
- Forklifts / Pedestrian Stackers / Specialty Forklifts