Task Forklifts Viper
Let Us Help You Find What You Need
With electronic power steering operators of the TASK® VIPER® pedestrian reach stackers find them simple to operate and easy to use in tight spaces.
The VIPER® comes as standard with a tilting carriage, side-shift and pantographic reach . All the functions including lift and lower are controlled using Task’s VTC (Variable Total Control) module. This provides users with absolute control when operating the VIPER®.
- <li> Low maintenance costs using the AC drive & steer electronics system </li>
- <li> Interlock design provides superior chassis strength </li>
- <li> Handles are ergonomically designed and engineered for infinite control and ease of use. </li>
- <li> Fully integrated Transmission, Gearbox, Drive Motor and Power Steer Motor </li>
- <li> Larger, wider load and steer wheels gives surer footprint </li>
- <li> Auto speed reduction on harsh cornering. </li>
- <li> Unit is fully programmable to suit operators requirements </li>
- <li> Total variable control on all functions – No-one else can provide this. </li>
- <li> 3000lb unit will work in a clear aisle space of 96” with 40” x 48” pallets </li>
- <li> Best capacity at height retention in this lift </li>
- <li> Self-diagnostic process with multifunction gauge </li>
- <li> Compact Stand Alone Charger – fitted with standard 110V Wall plug </li>
- <li> AC traction control provides infinite & variable control of all traction speeds </li>
- <li> Ramp start, anti-roll back and regenerative braking, low speed selection switch </li>
- <li> ‘Best in Class’ Reach function - Minimal maintenance required </li>
- <li> Dash mounted hydraulic controls </li>
- Battery: 24V - 290 A/H ; 24V - 510 A/H
- Lift Height: 177"
- Load Capacity: 3,000-4,400 lbs