- Battery: Type: LESS INDUSTRIAL BATTERY COMPARTMENT 38
- Brakes: Rear: Hydraulic discs Front: Hydraulic disc Parking: Auto
- Deck: Width: N/A Length: N/A Height: N/A
- Frame Construction: Steel unitized body, heavy duty 10 gauge thick steel chassis w/ 1” thick rear panel
- Height: Less Cab: 54 in (138 cm) With Cab: N/A
- Hitch Height: 7 – 13
- Instrumentation: Smart View Display (Battery status indicator, hour meter,Fault Code Display), reverse buzzer, forward/reverse selector, key switch, electric horn, DC/DC Converter
- Length: 80.5
- Load Capacity: 400 lb (182 kg)
- Outside Turning Radius: 74.5
- Passengers: 1
- Powertrain: Type: Electric Power: 7.6 hp (5.7 kW) Transmission: Transaxle Assembly, Sealed Helical Gear Primary Reduction to Hypoid Ring and Pinion Gears Drive: GT Automotive Differential Controller: SEM
- Range: 18 miles (29 km)
- Seats: Driver: Adjustable, Spring Suspension, Black Vinyl, Seat Interlock Passenger: n/a
- Speed: 6 mph (9.6 km/h)
- Steering: Tilt/Telescoping Geared
- Suspension: Rear: Leaf springs Front: Coil springs
- Tires: Rear: 4.8 x 8, Load Range C, Pneumatic, on split rim Front: Load Range C, Pneumatic
- Tow Capacity: 16,000 lb (7,257 kg)
- Weight: 1,150 lb (520 kg.) Less charger and batteries
- Wheel Base: 57
- Width: 39.5
The TT-316 tow tractor utilizes a 36-volt GT drive system equipped with a solid state controller, 7.6 hp DC separately excited motor, and an automotive differential to provide rugged and reliable service
for years to come.
Ergonomics and operator safety are key design features. Tilt and telescoping steering wheel, spring-loaded adjustable operator seat, and improved visibility while maneuvering in tight spots, makes the TT-316 one of the most modern tow tractors available.
When equipped with a lift out or roll out battery box system, the TT-316 can be utilized 24 hours a day.
With a smooth ride and effortless operation provided by front and rear suspension, the TT-316 tow tractor is the operator’s choice.
- Equipment Type
- Industrial Vehicles and Personnel Carriers / Tugs Trams and Trailers