- Battery: Type: Six 217 amp hr., 6 volt (lead acid) System Voltage: 36 Charger: Built-In
- Brakes: Rear: Mechanical brake band/drum at differential Front: N/A Parking: Hand
- Deck: Width: 28.5
- Frame Construction: Steel unitized body with heavy duty 16 gauge diamond plate
- Height: Less Cab: 40
- Hitch Height: 8.5
- Instrumentation: Battery status indicator, forward/reverse selector, key switch, electric horn
- Length: 79
- Load Capacity: 1,400 lbs. (635 kg)
- Outside Turning Radius: 70
- Passengers: 1
- Powertrain: Type: Electric Power: 110/220V, 50/60Hz Transmission: Transaxle Assembly, Sealed Silent Chain Primary Reduction to Hypoid Ring and Pinion Gears Drive: Controller: Series
- Range: 20 miles (32 km)
- Seats: Driver: Passenger:
- Speed: 9 mph (14.4 km/h)
- Steering: Manual, Chain Linkage, Front Fork
- Suspension: Rear: Solid Front: Solid
- Tires: Rear: 4.80 x 8 pneumatic Front: 4.80 x 8 Load Range B, Pneumatic
- Tow Capacity: DBP: 175 lbs. Tow Capacity: 8,750 lbs. (3977 KG
- Weight: 918 lbs. (417 kg)
- Wheel Base: 28
- Width: 29.5
Heavy-duty batteries, built-in fully-automatic chargers make sure these trucks are always ready to go. They are ideal for moving loads over smooth floors in warehousing, hospitals, schools and other environments where quiet fume free operation is necessary.
Only 30 inches wide, these compact trucks clear narrow aisles and standard doorways. Full 360° turns can be made in a mere 140”.
Adjustable seats and all-steel construction ensure a comfortable, safe ride. Individually padded seat and backrest are covered with tough heavy-duty vinyl upholstery.
Bumpers are heavy-duty steel welded to the frame; 16 gauge steel diamond plate facing covers all exterior surfaces.
- Equipment Type
- Industrial Vehicles and Personnel Carriers / Tugs Trams and Trailers