- Battery: Type: LESS INDUSTRIAL BATTERY COMPARTMENT 32
- Brakes: Rear: Hydraulic discs Front: Hydraulic disc Parking: Hand
- Deck: Width: N/A Length: N/A Height: N/A
- Frame Construction: Steel unitized body with heavy duty 3/16 inch thick chassis
- Height: Less Cab: 56
- Hitch Height: 12.5
- Instrumentation: Smart View Display (Battery status indicator, hour meter, system status monitor, speedometer), reverse buzzer, forward/reverse selector, key switch, emergency disconnect switch, electric horn, DC/DC Converter
- Length: 78.5
- Outside Turning Radius: 69
- Passengers: 1
- Powertrain: Type: Electric Power: Optional Transmission: Transaxle Assembly, Sealed Helical Gear Primary Reduction to Hypoid Ring and Pinion Gears Drive: Controller: SEM
- Range: 30 Miles (48 km)
- Seats: Driver: Passenger:
- Speed: 9 mph (14.4 km/h)
- Steering: Manual, Re-circulating Ball
- Suspension: Rear: Coil springs, shock absorbers Front: Coil springs
- Tires: Rear: 4.80 x 8 pneumatic Front: 4.80 x 8 Load Range C, Pneumatic, Split Rims
- Tow Capacity: DBP: 300 – 2,000 lbs. Towing Capacity: 15,000 lbs. (6800 kg)
- Weight: 1650 lbs. (748 kg) Less charger and batteries
- Wheel Base: 36.5
- Width: 38
The C-425 Huskey utilizes a 48-volt GT drive system equipped with a solid state controller and a drive train incorporating a 16.3 hp DC SEM motor attached to an automotive differential to provide rugged and reliable service for years to come.
Ergonomics and operator safety are other key design features. Tilt steering wheel, spring-loaded adjustable operator seat, and improved visibility while maneuvering in tight spots makes the C-425 one of the most modern tow tractors manufactured.
Equipped for a standard lift out battery box or optional left-side extract (LSX) battery system, the Huskey can be utilized 24 hours a day.
With a smooth ride and effortless operation provided by front and rear suspension, the Huskey is the operator’s choice. Other standard equipment, including headlight, turn signals, hazard lights, and reverse lights, makes the C-425 one of the best narrow-aisle tow tractors in the industry.
- Equipment Type
- Industrial Vehicles and Personnel Carriers / Tugs Trams and Trailers