Load Lifter Laborer Series
- Full range of integral attachments
- Limited slip differential
- Optional 74 HP Turbo Engine
- Four speed synchromesh transmission with shuttle
- Massive front drive axle with outboard planetary drive gears
- Optional (LPG) 75 HP 2.4 L, 4 Stroke Engine
- High ground clearance 9?
- Capacity: 6 – 8 – 10,000 lbs.
- Drive: Available in two- & four-wheel drive
- Engine: Standard 65 HP EPA compliant interim tier 4 Diesel Engine
- Lift Height: Up to 18′
- Width: As low as 68
Compact is the best term to describe the fully redesigned Laborer. Developed originally for the Mining industry, the Laborer is a heavy duty, all-purpose rough terrain forklift that offers big machine features in a condensed format.
Unlike industrial forklifts that share a smaller profile, the Laborer comes in 2 and 4 wheel drive, and offers true rough terrain performance for a wide range of applications. The ability to negotiate cramped areas and move materials from inside warehouses to the outdoors in all types of conditions is what separates it from conventional rough terrain forklifts.
The all new, fully isolated operators module features a roomy interior, improved ergonomics, and excellent sightlines for the operator. The module comes with tilt steering, a suspension seat, and full R.O.P.S. & F.O.P.S. certification as standard equipment.
The Laborer utilizes a componentised power train consisting of a 65 HP Interim Tier 4 Diesel or LPG engine, a 4 speed shuttle transmission and heavy duty planetary drive and steer axles. The new steer axle provides an industry leading turn radius of only 143 inches (2WD only) giving the Laborer unmatched work site maneuverability. A width of 68 inches for the 6,000 lb. model, and an operator’s module height of 84 inches allow the Laborer to work in areas where conventional rough terrain forklifts cannot maneuver.
Load Lifter offers the Laborer in 6,000, 8,000 & 10,000 lb. capacities with lift heights to 18 feet. A full range of attachments and vehicle options are available making the Laborer the solution for all types of industries today.
- Equipment Type
- Forklifts / Rough Terrain / Specialty Forklifts