Load Lifter 2200-2400 Series
- Adjustable tilt steering column
- Fast, responsive hydraulic controls
- Quieter operation due to increased insulation and anti-vibration technology
- Generous leg and foot room
- Excellent operator access on and off machine
- Large operators compartment
- Extremely tight turn radius
- Industry leading visibility and sight lines
- Solid state, L.E.D. instrument cluster
- Adjustable seat height from the operators position
- Capacity: 6,000 to 20,000 lbs.
- Drive: Available in two- & four-wheel drive
- Lift Height: Up to 30 ft.
Known as our “Heart of the Line”, the 2200-2400 series offers a full range of features that meet the needs of most industries today. Available in both 2 and 4 wheel drive, this model of forklift was designed around the operator and includes unparalleled visibility and modern machine ergonomics. Advanced vibration and sound deadening technologies were used during the design process to provide quiet, smooth performance. A full range of C-Thru masts is offered giving this series a wide range of applications.
- Equipment Type
- Rough Terrain / Forklifts / Specialty Forklifts