- Lithium-ion advantages
- Operator-centric ergonomics
- Optimized for performance
- Energy efficient
- Models: ERP040VTL
- Capacity: 4000lbs
- Load Weight: 4000lbs
- Max Lift Height: 119
- Environment: Indoor
- Power: Electric
- Primary Task: Lifting and Stacking, Towing
- Chemicals & Plastics
Fully integrated lithium-ion forklift for indoor applications.
The ERP040VTL is engineered from the ground up around a fully integrated lithium-ion battery pack, helping free space in the operator compartment and provide the full advantage of lithium-ion power, including no emissions, no battery maintenance, full power until depletion and fast charging.
- Equipment Type
- 3 Wheel Electric Forklift Trucks
The Yale ERP040VTL brings all the benefits of lithium-ion power to a counterbalanced truck, including:
- Zero battery maintenance requirements
- Consistent power delivery
- Long battery life
- Full charge in less than one hour
- FDA compliant, with no emissions in operation and no gassing during the charging process
The strategic design of the integrated lithium-ion battery helps free space in the operator compartment, maximizing comfort and convenience to help propel productivity.
- Designed to provide easy access to the operator compartment
- Open cab design maximizes seated comfort and convenience
- Ample floor space provides freedom to position feet during operation
- Load capacity and truck weight have been optimized to enhance drive quality when cornering or braking and to help improve truck handling when manipulating a raised load
- Repositioned center of gravity enhances drive quality when cornering
- Dual voltage 48V, 420Ah (20.1kWh) battery
- Fully charges in ~45 minutes or less
- Retains full suite of low state of charge safety features
- Battery warranty - 7 years /12,000 hr.