- Ergonomic advantages
- Long-term dependability
- Simple serviceability
- Models: ERP025-030VC
- Capacity: 2500-3000lbs
- Load Weight: 3000lbs
- Max Lift Height: 192
- Environment: Indoor
- Power: Electric
- Primary Task: Lifting and Stacking, Towing
- Chemicals & Plastics
Easily maneuver through tight layouts and access elevated storage locations
The Yale® ERP-VC series combines the ergonomics and maneuverability warehouses need for dependable performance. The 3 wheel counterbalanced forklift is easy to maneuver through tight layouts and access elevated storage locations.
- Equipment Type
- 3 Wheel Electric Forklift Trucks
The ERP-VC series is packed with features to get the job done, all shift long.
- Tight turning radius and overall width of 39.2 inches for excellent maneuverability in restricted spaces and congested areas
- AC motors provide smooth acceleration and strong travel, torque and lifting performance
- Competitive top travel speed of 7.5 mph and lifting speed of 59 feet per minute
An operator-focused design helps productivity start high and stay high, all shift long.
- Mast offers clear, wide range of visibility to help operators work more quickly and precisely
- Operator compartment offers generous foot space, intuitive pedal arrangement and low step height to keep operators fresh over long shifts
- Optional full suspension seat helps reduce truck vibration for extra comfort
- Low noise level of only 59db(A) reduces stress on operators
- Display mounted on overhead guard keeps field of vision clear and easy, at-a-glance access to truck information and operating conditions
In today's competitive landscape, downtime is not an option. The ERP-VC series is designed with proven technology and strong components from the ground up.
- Strong chassis construction provides excellent durability and stability
- O-ring face seal fittings, CANbus communications and sealed electrical connectors offer long-term reliability
- Hall-Effect sensors are virtually maintenance free, making the truck more reliable and decreasing downtime
- Auto Deceleration System automatically slows when operator removes pressure from accelerator, reducing brake usage and associated maintenance requirements
- Power-Assisted braking system further increases brake and drivetrain life by automatically utilizing traction motor braking in proportion to brake pedla pressure to reduce demand on service brakes
The ERP-VC series includes a range of maintenance friendly features and advanced diagnostics to make service simple and limit total cost of operation.
- Intellix Vehicle System Manager continuously monitors all major truck functions for proper, efficient operation
- Thermal management system protects motors and controllers, for reduced maintenance consts
- Steer column includes diagnostic port for easy access to on-board diagnostics and programming
- Floor plate easily lifts out without tools for easy access to serviceable components
- No battery removal required for full serivce