Eastern Lift Truck Co. serves the diverse businesses of the Lehigh Valley and Northwestern New Jersey from our Allentown branch. This location offers services to Carbon, Lehigh, Monroe, Northampton, Pike and Schuylkill counties in Pennsylvania. We also serve Hunterdon, Sussex and Warren counties in New Jersey.
Learn More About Our Equipment and Service Offerings
Eastern Lift Truck in Allentown is your one-stop shop for high-quality material handling equipment and services. Explore the different solutions we offer:
- New: If you’re seeking access to the latest forklifts, work platforms and utility vehicles, browse our line of new equipment to upgrade your fleet!
- Used: We also have a large selection of used equipment, offering a cost-effective solution without compromising quality. Find forklifts, trailers, yard trucks, balers, work platforms, warehouse shelving or any other equipment you might need.
- Rentals: Want to test different equipment models without committing to a permanent solution right away? You’re in luck — we also offer flexible equipment rental options. Rent and try various forklifts and aerial work platforms to see if any solutions resonate with your applications.
- Parts: With Eastern Lift Truck, you can find the individual parts your equipment needs instead of replacing the entire model. We have various replacement parts for sale, including filters, engine parts and motors.
- Service: We have over 500 in-house service technicians to handle your equipment maintenance needs. Whether you require a safety inspection or emergency repair service, our team is ready to help get your machines back up to speed. We offer award-winning services for material handling equipment, loading docks, commercial doors and balers.
- Aerial Lifts: With our extensive inventory of aerial equipment, you can enjoy improved efficiency, power and navigability. Find scissor lifts, boom lifts and other solutions today.
- Commercial Vehicles: Eastern Lift Truck can help you find the ideal commercial vehicle for your applications. We have low-speed vehicles (LSVs) for lighter tasks and utility task vehicles (UTVs) for handling rougher terrain and heavier loads.
- Dock and Door: Our team can help you install and maintain loading docks and overhead doors. We can service any make or model, including rolling steel doors, sectional doors and fire doors.
- Forklifts: If you need a forklift dealer in Allentown, Eastern Lift Truck is your solution. We have high-performance forklifts available for rent and purchase.
- Industrial Vehicles: We have premium industrial vehicles available from quality brands. Whether you need trailers, LSVs, stock chasers or personnel carriers, you can contact Eastern Lift Truck to find a solution.
- Railcar Movers: Find new, used and rental mobile railcar movers for your unique requirements. We carry Rail King diesel railcar movers for unparalleled reliability and performance.
- Warehouse Solutions: We have completed large warehouse projects throughout the Mid-Atlantic region. Our experts can evaluate your current space, system and workflow. We’ll then work with you to design a warehouse layout that saves time, improves productivity and cuts costs.
- Yard Trucks: MAFI manufactures all-electric, eco-friendly terminal tractors and trailers that integrate the latest technology. We are proud to be North America’s first MAFI distributor. Reduce your carbon footprint while making your trailer-spotting operations smoother and more efficient.
Examples of Equipment and Services in Allentown
Customers come to us for numerous equipment needs, including warehouse design, machine maintenance, purchases and rentals. Here are a few of the many solutions we offer.
AMRs, AGVs and Robotics
As technology advances, automation continues to take on a more prominent role in the material handling industry. Eastern Lift Truck Co. offers a variety of robotic vehicles, allowing you to integrate automation into your current warehouse design.
Our Systems Group specialists guide you throughout the entire process, from conceptualization to application of your updated design. Our automation solutions can help you and your warehouse operate at optimal efficiency.
Forklift Operator Training
Are you looking for forklift operator training in Allentown? Eastern Lift Truck Co. regularly offers OSHA-approved forklift driver training courses. Our courses teach drivers to operate a range of forklifts, including indoor and outdoor models. We also have “Train-the-Trainer” classes for those responsible for teaching others to operate forklifts.
For those looking to become maintenance personnel, we offer classes teaching the basic skills and requirements for servicing lift trucks. Sessions are by appointment only. Speak with a training representative today to get started.
Going Green and Sustainable Solutions
Finding ways to be kinder to our environment is a priority for many businesses. A cleaner work environment is just around the corner when you consider switching to electric forklifts.
Eastern Lift Truck Co. offers a wide selection of electric forklifts and yard trucks to meet your needs. We also provide lithium-ion and hydrogen fuel cell batteries. These are great power sources that work well with high-capacity lift trucks.
If you are looking for vehicles to transport people or cargo, our safe electric LSVs can reach up to 35 miles per hour and maneuver well in tighter spaces. They are great for getting around college and university campuses, municipalities, sporting complexes and more. Contact us today to learn more about your options.
Brands We Represent at This Location
We’re passionate about delivering uncompromising quality to our customers. That’s why we partner with some of the top brands in the material handling equipment industry, including:
- Hyster: Hyster manufactures some of the most durable forklifts on the market. Specializing in three- and four-wheel electric forklifts, high-capacity container handlers and pallet movers, Hyster can help you take on the most demanding tasks.
- Yale: One of the world’s oldest lift truck manufacturers, Yale offers a solution for every application, from construction to warehousing. Its wide product variety includes very narrow aisle forklifts, three- and four-wheel electric forklifts, pallet movers and reach trucks.
- Cushman: Cushman’s utility and commercial vehicles are incredibly durable and versatile. Whether you need to transport cargo or personnel, Cushman offers numerous seating and inventory configurations.
Contact Eastern Lift Truck in Allentown Today
We have the products and services you need to ensure reliable equipment fleet performance. Learn more about our solutions by contacting us today!