Looking for ways to improve your bottom line and fully optimize warehouse productivity?
Let Eastern Lift Truck Co., Inc. help automate your facility with a Yale® robotic forklift. These forklifts are designed for flexible, scalable, and efficient work and allow you to allocate your personnel for maximum impact. Yale robotic reach trucks are capable of reach heights more than 400 inches.
Contact the knowledge sales team at Eastern Lift Truck Co., Inc. to learn more about automating your warehousing operations and request a robotic forklift quote today.
- Supports transportation of single or double pallets
- Exceptional maneuverability, designed for tight turns
- Capable of long distance load transfers
- Ability to efficiently carry loads to staging areas
- Stock replenishment and material hauling functionality
- Equipped for the easy completion of kitting and sequencing tasks
- Electromagnetic brakes made for maximum safety
- 15,000-lb. towing capacity
- Designed to handle pallets with a smaller width
- Durability and strength to deposit or remove pallets from 2nd or 3rd level
- Augmented visibility perfect for precision travel
- Horizontal and vertical movement for point-to-point transportation.
- Single or double-deep reach
- Deposit or remove pallets from as high as 30 feet
- Maximize vertical storage space
- Ideal fit for distribution centers
Benefits of Using Robotic Forklifts
As your business continues to grow, incorporating automated systems for lower-tier duties will become essential to your success. By utilizing Yale® robotic lift trucks Driven by Balyo, you’ll be able to decrease operational costs by 70% and come up with scalable solutions that reduce overhead and improve your warehouse efficiency. Creating a cobotic work environment will be essential for maintaining a competitive advantage. Get in touch to see how the warehouse solutions experts at Eastern Lift Truck Company can improve your business with our services.
The Technology Behind Automation
How do Yale® robotic forklifts work? The self-navigational system utilizes structural features within the environment to move the robot. The combination of a reference map and the machine’s laser detection system allows it to identify its location in relation to its surroundings. The collaboration of these working systems allows the robotic forklift to move autonomously in the environment in real time.
Warehouse Solutions Unique to You
Having the right equipment is just a part of the puzzle when it comes to operating your warehouse successfully. By utilizing Yale® robotic forklifts with the support of Balyo technology, you’ll be able to scale your business, boost productivity, and allocate valuable resources where they matter most. Stay ahead of the competition by incorporating smart warehouse solutions into your business.