- Productive performance
- Easy to service
- Models: MTR005-MTR007F
- Capacity: 10000-15000lbs
- Load Weight: 7000lbs
- Max Lift Height: -
Keep operations moving with outstanding productivity
MTR005-MTR007F tow tractors are engineered to efficiently carry out heavy duty tugging and tractor tasks, including low-level order picking and horizontal transportation.
- Equipment Type
- Tow Tractors
With best-in-class ergonomics, the Yale MTR-F series helps you get the job done by reducing operator fatigue and improving productivity.
Spacious operator compartment with:
- Convenient floor-mounted switch for "rabbit" speed
- Removable, thick cushioned floormat
- Cushioned knee and back pads
- Low step height
Vertically adjustable control handle design provides full control of travel, steering and horn with optimum maneuverability.
- Steering column has three tilt positions
- Narrow width 17-inch handle
- Full rotary grip handle allows the operator to maintain full control of direction and speed
- Brake levers conveniently mounted on the control handle
- Large horn button
Yale tow tractors are built for dependable performance in tough applications.
- Separately Excited Motor (SEM) technology provides enhanced performance and reliable traction control
- Auto Deceleration System provides controlled deceleration when operator returns throttle to neutral, reducing fatigue and enhancing productivity
- Jaw-type coupler automatically latches and manually releases
- Robotically welded steel frame for strong, dependable performance
The MTR-F series trucks are designed with the smallest service details in mind. But, there’s nothing small about their service access, helping make servicing fast, easy and convenient.
- On-board diagnostics
- Fused traction controller
- Stationary traction motor eliminates cable flex
- Integral steer bearings lubricated in the drive unit oil bath