Productive pallet stacking in confined spaces
With exceptional maneuverability and ergonomics, the MRW-E walkie pallet reach stacker helps position loads just where where you want them. It works best in manufacturing and warehousing applications where space is at a premium and load widths vary.
- Equipment Type
- Pallet Stackers
The Yale walkie reach stacker gets the job done by helping boost control while reducing operator fatigue and improving productivity.
- Bottom-mounted tiller handle design optimizes the operating position and reduces steering effort
- Handle-mounted controls consolidate functionality and offer easy access to lift/lower, reach/retract, tilt and more
- Rotary throttle control designed to maximize tactile feel and reduce operator fatigue
Get a productive solution you can count on with adjustability, visibility and durability.
- Reach mechanism designed with finite element analysis for durability and long life
- Open carriage design and optimal hose routing for superior visibility
- Reach/retract cylinders are cushioned for smooth operation
- Standard tilting carriage provides a secure method of carrying loads
- Three performance modes allow operators to tailor truck performance to the application, maximizing battery life or powering through peaks
- Simplex and Hi-Vis triplex masts offer excellent visibility, with solid construction for smooth operation
- Creep speed control (optional) offers enhanced maneuverability in tight spaces
The MRW-E is designed for easy service access and maintenance.
- Thermal plastic compartment cover is exceptionally rugged and easily removed without tools
- Single power contactor design helps reduce service requirements
- Integrated steer bearing and string guard in drive unit help keep maintenance low and keep uptime high
- Multi-function display (optional) provides state-of-charge indication for battery, truck hours, fault codes and lift interrupt warning
- Translucent hydraulic tank allows quick inspection of fluid level without taking truck out of service