- 62 hp JCB by Kohler (46 kW) diesel engine
- Maximum forward reach: 4 feet 5 inches (1.35 m)
- Maximum lift capacity of 7,700 lb (3,493 kg)
- Maximum lift height: 14 feet 4 inch (4.4 m)
- Easily-accessible components and service check areas
- Gross Engine Power: 62 hp 46 kW
- Max. Capacity: 7,700 lb / 3,500 kg
- Max. Lift Height: 14 ft 3 in/ 4.3 m
The JCB 77-52D Teletruk forklift is unmatched in the forklift market for design and jobsite efficiency. This industrial style forklift excels in demanding applications.
The JCB 77-52D Teletruk has a maximum lift capacity of 7,716 lb (3,500 kg) and maximum lift height of 14 feet 4 inches (4.4 m). It is equipped with a 62 hp (46 kW) JCB by Kohler engine and 4WD as standard. The approximate machine weight is 12,125 lb (5,500 kg).
The telescopic reach of the 77-52D Teletruk allows work to be completed in more confined spaces, 50 percent less loading space is required than conventional forklifts.
The 77-52D Teletruk telescopic forklift raises the standard for all industrial forklift trucks.
- Equipment Type
- JCB Teletruks / Rough Terrain / Teletruks / Specialty Forklifts