- Capacity: 2000 kg
- Engine: 3.0l GM Water Cooled
- Ground Speed: 11 kph
- Mast Range: 4300 mm to 12400 mm
- Weight of truck: 6400 kg to 7000 kg
Advanced technology, cleaner emissions
Aisle-Master is acknowledged as the pioneer of LPG (liquid petroleum gas) power in the articulated forklift sector. Aisle-Masters are fitted with a closed loop fuel system as standard, to improve emissions and fuel economy whilst a specially designed engine bay cooling system ensures the effective running of the engine for maximum uptime and reliability.
Benefits of LPG
The main benefit of LPG is reduced emissions levels, ideal for indoor and outdoor operation, making it useful for trucks that are used in almost all industries, even the most emission conscientious. LPG power also offers 24/7 operation with no loss of power.
- Hydrostatic drive
- Closed loop fuel system as standard
- Engine bay cooling system designed to effectively cool the engine compartment, for maximum reliability
- Equipment Type
- Forklifts / Very Narrow Aisle (VNA) / Articulated Forklifts / Articulated