- Decreased downtime
- Low cost of operation
- Built for comfort
- Enhanced productivity
- Unrivaled versatility
- Models: V30-35ZMU
- Capacity: 3000-3500lbs
- Load Weight: 3500lbs
- Max Lift Height: 579.5
- Environment: Indoor
- Power: Electric
- Primary Task: Lifting and Stacking
- Chemicals & Plastics
UNRIVALED VERSATILITY TO FIT YOUR APPLICATION
The Hyster Very Narrow Aisle (VNA) lift trucks help optimize storage capacity and efficiently retrieve pallets in high intensity operations.
- Equipment Type
- Very Narrow Aisle Trucks
The V30-35ZMU series is designed for reduced service needs, so you can keep things moving. When regular maintenance is necessary, it can be done quickly.
- Key components are accessed via a one-piece steel motor compartment cover that opens 180º.
- CANBUS communication system allows single point diagnostic access of all truck components.
- Fixed position of the traction motor prevents twisting and stretching of cable connections.
- Bolt-on mast bearings allow easy inspection and replacement.
- Attachment bearings are easily accessed and adjustable.
- Tilt-out hydraulic control valve allows easy access to components.
Get an edge on the competition with the V30-35ZMU series of very narrow aisle turret trucks that cost less to operate and help increase your productivity.
- AC traction, hoist and steering motors have no brushes to check or replace.
- Extended service intervals on major components
- Several key truck functions can be operated simultaneously without a decrease in power for enhanced efficiency and productivity.
- Superior energy efficiency
- MOSFET AC Controllers
- Patent-pending hydraulic pressure compensation system
- Continuous vehicle system monitoring
- Thermal management
- CANBUS communication system reduces wiring and electrical connections.
The advanced ergonomic design of the V30-35ZMU series allows the operator to maintain maximum comfort and productivity throughout an entire shift.
- Armrests and joysticks are fully adjustable for standing or sitting operators.
- Standard dome light, work lights and cabin fan optimize operator comfort and productivity.
- With three-way adjustment of the forward-mounted console, operators can easily reach controls.
- Superior forward and rear visibility is provided by an open main mast design and a large rear window.
- Low step height eases entry and exit.
- Operator foot sensors, located under the floorboard, are larger for easy activation.
- Seat can swivel between 0º to 20º.
- Optional forward-mounted console is completely adjustable.
The V30-35ZMU series gives you the power to get more done.
- Exclusive HySense Advance feature monitors lift height and load weight to provide maximum truck performance
- Rigid tri-form or quad-form mast design
- Multi-tasking design allows simultaneous operation of all truck functions.
- Automatic synchronized traverse and rotation of attachment
- Automatic forks forward/centering function
- Automatic regenerative braking
- Automatic regenerative cab lowering
- Optional pre-height selector automatically reduces lift speed when the turret head approaches a pre-defined height.
The Hyster V30-35ZMU trucks deliver unrivaled versatility. A host of options allow you to choose the truck your application requires:
- Five chassis choices
- Three operator compartment configurations
- Standard open cab design for easy order picking access
- 48 or 72 volt
Operators can program truck performance for their preferred working style to boost productivity. Adjustable parameters include:
- Travel speed
- Lift /lower speeds
- Regenerative braking force
- Lift limits
- Operator password access
- Optional load wheel brakes
- Optional freezer conditioning
- Optional freezer cab with heater
- Optional fork tilt and positioning
- Optional shuttle table