- Durable components
- Easy service
- Models: H40-60XT
- Capacity: 4000-6000lbs
- Load Weight: 6000lbs
- Max Lift Height: 228
- Environment: Outdoors
- Power: LPG, Diesel, Gasoline
- Primary Task: Lifting and Stacking, Towing
- Auto Manufacturing
- Chemicals & Plastics
- Building Materials
- Paper & Packaging
Customization that costs you less
The H40-60XT series is engineered to give you an ideal combination of power, speed and fuel efficiency. This truck will fit into almost any application or industry where you need a hard-working forklift.
- Equipment Type
- Internal Combustion Pneumatic Tire Forklift Trucks
By investing upfront in resources that feature longer service intervals, you have the ability to decrease your cost of operations, as well as increase uptime and efficiency.
- Industrial grade mast components, such as cast cross members and thicker channels, decrease deflection and increase strength.
- The steer axle assembly is made of cast ductile iron. Some competitors use welded plate structures that can suffer from cracks or deformation from shock loading, or steel plate structures that can bend.
- The Hyster Stability System (HSS®) requires less maintenance than the competition’s system due to fewer grease points and longer service intervals than the competition.
You won’t realize the full benefits of the Hyster® XT lift truck until after your first service event experience. That’s when its “cowl-to-counterweight” access and one-piece floorplate reveal other engineering advantages designed to keep your truck, and your operation, running smoothly.
Configured so you don’t have to remove the LP tank to open the hood, the Hyster XT series is clearly easier for you to service.
Integrated dash display shows error codes and warning indicators, reducing downtime to perform truck diagnosis.
Business is all about maintaining momentum in the face of change. With Hyster® Variable Power Technology™, you can customize your performance and fuel efficiency based on your needs. You'll be able to run in fuel-efficient mode when production is less demanding, yet switch to a higher performance mode when deadlines are looming.