- Customizable for the application
- Ergonomic features
- Built to last
- Simple serviceability
- Models: GP030-040SVX
- Capacity: 3000-4000lbs
- Load Weight: 4000lbs
- Max Lift Height: 5815
Efficiency in outdoor and indoor applications
The GP030-040SVX Veracitor® is rugged enough for outdoor environments, but its maneuverability and speed also make the truck optimal for indoor use. It's designed for a long work life with less maintenance requirements in standard and medium-duty applications.
- Equipment Type
- Internal Combustion Pneumatic Tire Forklift Trucks
Each truck in the Veracitor® VX series is customizable with packages for specific customer needs, ranging from standard- to medium-duty applications.
Engine: PSI 2.4L LPG with Yale® Flex Performance Technology™ that allows operators to boost fuel economy or turn up performance to maximize productivity during peaks
- Standard Electronic Powershift transmission with smooth electronic inching, electronic shift control and heavy duty clutch packs
- Techtronix 100 transmission (optional) offers all features of the standard transmission, plus controlled power reversal for reduced tire spin and fuel consumption, controlled rollback and Auto Deceleration System
- Cowl mounted mechanical levers offer easy reach ergonomic design, excellent right-side access
- Accutouch mini-lever electro-hydraulics (optional) with fingertip activation, best-in-class comfort
The GP-SVX series is packed with operator-friendly features to help stave off fatigue and keep productivity high, all shift long.
- Hi-Vis™ mast with single free lift chain for clear visibility
- Low step height for easy entry and exit
- Steering wheel with 12-inch diameter and infinitely adjustable steer column helps operators of all sizes find comfortable operating position
- Isolated powertrain reduces noise and vibration
- Continuous Stability System (CSS) reduces truck lean in turns for improved lateral stability and uses an innovative steer axle mounting for superior travel over uneven surfaces
- Rear drive handle with horn button (optional) improves comfort in reverse operation
The Yale Veracitor series is engineered to be among the most dependable equipment available, with a rugged powertrain and enhanced monitoring options.
- Innovative cooling system offers excellent airflow through optimized ducting and high-volume tunnels
- Anti-clog radiator is completely shock-mounted for long service life
- Reliable electronics, including sealed connectors, that enable entire truck to be pressure washed
- Hall effect sensors and switches have magnetically operated solid state components and are completely sealed
- Continuous Stability System is a completely maintenance-free solution, with no controllers, sensors and extra wiring
The GP-SVX series not only requires less maintenance, it's designed to make service easy when it is necessary - reducing associated time and cost.
- Rear-opening, one-piece hood and one-piece floor plate offer excellent cowl-to-counterweight access
- Coolant recovery bottle is easily visible for checks, and fill neck is within easy reach
- Automatic electronic inching eliminates need for periodic adjustment
- Auto Deceleration System reduces brake usage and maintenance
- Coil-over-plug ignition design eliminates spark plug wires and need for periodic replacement
- Intellix VSM vehicle systems manager (optional) continuously monitors truck functions and immediately alerts operators of service needs
- PC-based diagnostics enable fast, accurate troubleshooting for first-time fixes