Hyster N30-35ZDR2, N30ZDRS2, N35-45ZR2, N35-40ZRS2
Let Us Help You Find What You Need(301) 735-7911
Superior Value is in Your Reach!
This reach truck series is designed for indoor use and is ideally suited for a variety of applications such as general warehousing, retail and grocery wholesale.
Choose from single or double reach trucks with either fore/aft or side stance configurations and a variety of optional features available.
AC Power, Hyster® i3 Technology™ CANBus communication system, electric steer, and regenerative lowering all contribute to the durability and reliability of these Narrow Aisle reach trucks. As with other Hyster® lift trucks, they are designed with superior ergonomics for versatility and productivity.
- Four programmable vehicle modes are available for maximum speed, acceleration, deceleration and hydraulic ramping
- 5.5” heavy duty 3-stage (lift heights 212” to 293”)
- A thermal management system for all motors and controllers add protection from overheating
- Configuration flexibility Provides optimal operator positioning. Ability to select different stances (Fore/Aft or Side stance) and different control handle configurations.
- Redesigned Master Drive Unit (MDU) offers superior protection and less maintenance with a drive unit that is sealed for life meaning no oil changes required. It also provides a debris guard for protection against shrinkwrap and serviceable wheel seal.
- 5.5” standard duty 3-stage (lift heights 191” to 272”)
- Completely brushless AC traction, hoist and auxiliary function motors eliminate brush replacement and help reduce service time
- Three mast configurations are available: 5.5” standard duty 3-stage (lift heights 191” to 272”) 5.5” heavy duty 3-stage (lift heights 212” to 293”) 6.9” 3-stage (lift heights 272” to 422’’)
- Hyster® i3 Technology™ integrates commonality among Hyster warehouse products and simplifies the way in which operators and technicians alike handle and service the truck. The Integrated Intelligent Interface ties together functionality, software, diagnostic codes, similar interfaces, and is Hyster Tracker compatible. This technology allows operator input to optimize performance to suit operator skill level. It also provides setup and diagnostic menus for service technicians.
- Full diagnostics are standard, easing serviceability, helping reduce troubleshooting time and vehicle downtime. Easy access to all components for regular maintenance and repair
- 6.9” 3-stage (lift heights 272” to 422’’)
- CANbus communication system reduces wiring and electrical connections and provides real time diagnostics
- Capacity: 3,000 - 4,500 lbs
- Max Height: 422
- Max Weight: 4000 lbs
- Series Title: N30-35ZDR2, N30ZDRS2, N35-45ZR2, N35-40ZRS2
- Type: REACH TRUCK FORKLIFT