Let Us Help You Find What You Need(301) 735-7911
Efficiency in Outdoor and Indoor Applications
The GP030-040SVX Veracitor® is rugged enough for outdoor applications, but its maneuverability and speed also make the truck optimal for indoor use. Designed for a long work life with less maintenance requirements, the innovative cooling system lowers operating temperatures.
The series also offers a variety of productivity options to increase uptime and first-rate performance. Thanks to the GP030-040SVX trucks’ excellent performance and efficiency for standard and medium-duty applications, these forklifts help achieve savings through reduced labor costs and operator overtime.
- The PSI 2.0L LP engine features a rigid cast iron block and main bearing caps. It also includes twin engine balance shafts to reduce engine vibration, resulting in smoother and quieter performance.
- Ergonomically designed overhead guard is bar type for excellent visibility and reduced noise.
- From the rear-opening, one-piece hood and on board diagnostics, to the reliable, most comprehensive parts availability in the industry, this truck was designed with service details in mind.
- The Yale® Veracitor® VX truck offers two Yale® lift truck transmission selections: the Standard Electronic and Techtronix 100.
- The Techtronix 100™ features Auto Deceleration through the controlled application of clutch packs, and also reduces tire spin by precisely regulating engine speed during controlled power reversals.
- The Yale® Veracitor® VX truck provides excellent performance for standard and medium-duty applications and is optimized for the lowest hourly cost of operation.
- Capacity: 3,000-4,000 lbs
- Max Height: 222
- Max Weight: 4000 lbs
- Series Title: GP030-040SVX
- Type: Yale Forklift Trucks With Pneumatic Tires