Eastern Lift Truck Co.
Dock and Door Helper Technician
Our Technicians get paid for the actual time they spend working, not the time from a labor guide. All services are performed in the field at our client’s location. Mechanics are provided a service van/truck and are dispatched from their home. We provide an excellent work environment where mechanics are truly appreciated and receive the respect they deserve.
WHO IS EASTERN LIFT TRUCK CO?
Eastern Lift Truck Co. is a family owned company, celebrating over 50 years in business. We provide sales, parts, rentals and service in all areas of the Lift Truck, Material Handling and Allied product business. Eastern Lift Truck Co. has built a reputation for outstanding service, exceptional quality, and unmatched reliability for over 50 years. Our core mission is to be our customer’s number one choice with ALL of their material handling needs.
WHY WORK HERE?
At Eastern Lift Truck Co. we know that the employees are the ‘heart and soul’ of the company. We seek out the best talent and offer tremendous opportunity for growth, competitive compensation and benefits for individuals who want a career with a great company that maintains a family feel!
- Assist lead technician in the installation and/or repair of overhead door and dock leveling systems
- Help to resolve issues to customer satisfaction within policy while interacting effectively with persons of diverse backgrounds
- Will work to learn troubleshooting and repairs on mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, and electrical systems pertaining to the operation of overhead doors and dock leveling systems
- Works from ladders, scaffolding, and aerial lifts. Wears PPE and fall protection
- Experience diagnosing, repairing, inspecting, and maintaining commercial dock levelers and overhead steel doors (preferred, but not required)
- Working knowledge of mechanical and electrical systems (preferred, but not required)
- Welding / fabricating experience a plus
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds
- Excellent communication skills
- Good driving record
- Customer focused
- Stable work history
Eastern Lift truck Co. offers competitive wages and excellent benefits including:
- Company van with company fuel card
- Company cell phone
- Medical, Dental, and Prescription Plan.
- 401k with partial company match
- Short- & Long-Term Disability
- Basic and Supplemental life insurance policies
- Paid vacation and comp days
- Paid holidays
Find out more at: www.easternlifttruck.com
“Eastern Lift Truck Co. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Disabled/Vets”