Rail King RK285
Let Us Help You Find What You Need
Produced on Stewart & Stevenson’s Houston manufacturing flow line, Rail King is engineered to provide the Best Value in the industry. Available in five reliable, efficient and cost-effective models, Rail King provides maximum tractive effort up to 33,000 pounds for single-coupled versions, and up to 49,000 pounds for double-coupled versions.
Rail King features side-mount or full-width cabs with dual direction controls, both road wheels and rail wheels for quick, easy mobility on tracks and roadways, the patented cushion coupler system, and an enclosed, insulated cab with 360-degree visibility for operator safety and efficiency. G5 models feature a three-point Royalglide suspension system.
- Common Sense Engineering - maximum efficiency with safety and operator comfort
- Exceptional performance - typically outperforms competitive models of same class size
- Royalglide suspension system
- Patented cushioned coupler system, full floating frame and cab design that provides a smooth ride on rail
- Both road wheels and rail wheels for quick and easy mobility on tracks and roadways
- Insulated cabs with wide entry doors, more head and leg room, easy-to-use controls and 360-degree visibility
- Systems designed for ease of service, resulting in less downtime and reduced maintenance costs
- More standard features on all new model Rail King rail car movers
- Many factory options available to fit any application, including remote control