Let Us Help You Find What You Need(301) 735-7911
Meeting the Bottom Line with Outstanding Productivity
MTR005-MTR007F trucks are made to efficiently carry out low-level order picking and horizontal transportation tasks to help you meet your bottom line. The durability of the trucks’ robotically welded steel frame insures its ability to take on the heavy duty tugging and tractor applications.
Yale® iSi Technology™ incorporates a common control system with consistent functionality across the warehouse product line. The Integrated Smart Interface utilizes the same software, diagnostic codes and functionality for the main warehouse trucks creating commonality for users, supervisors and service personnel. The system offers full customization to allow a user to properly match the trucks' performance with the skill of the operator.
While the truck is tough enough to handle difficult tasks, the MTR005-MTR007F tow trucks are “human engineered” with state-of-the-art technology, such as the wide grip handle, premium 3” thick backpad with integral arm rest. While the trucks are built to require less maintenance, they allow extremely easy serviceability.
- The vertically adjustable control handle design provides full control of travel, steering and horn while allowing optimum maneuverability.
- The Yale® Tow Tractors are primarily used for low-level order picking and horizontal transportation.
- Yale® iSi Technology™ speeds operator productivity and streamlines service and maintenance procedures to keep your costs down and productivity up.
- The MTR005-007F electrical system has been designed using SEM technology in conjunction with an advanced transistorized controller to enhance truck performance and reliability.
- Capacity: 10,000 - 15,000 lbs
- Max Height: 0
- Max Weight: 15000 lbs
- Series Title: MTR005-MTR007F
- Type: Electric Tow Trucks