Let Us Help You Find What You Need
The SIDEWINDER® exhibits quality, durability and Tasks ability to remain at the forefront of design. The specially designed ‘I’ beam mast section provides stability, whilst the re-enforced steel top and rear covers enhance the structural integrity and safety of the unit.
- Self-diagnostic process with multifunction gauge
- Heavy duty “I” beam mast for strength
- Electronic and hydraulic overload protection systems
- Electric power steering increases maneuverability in tight spaces
- Super quiet, lightweight transmission system, sets new standards for efficiency, offering extremely quick response time
- Inbuilt Charger – fitted with standard 110V Wall plug
- Advanced AC drive motor and powerful traction control technology
- Low maintenance costs
- Functional, dual-hand operating system provides full control of unit
- Built-in basic user display for wheel location and machine control. This can be connected using the TASK EYE software, allowing for remote access for technical support
- Battery: 24V - 210 A/H
- Lift Height: 165"
- Load Capacity: 880 lbs