Load Lifter Agri Lifter Series
Let Us Help You Find What You Need
The Agri Lifter is a light agile forklift that offers high performance in Turf / Sod applications as well as other industries where 4,000 to 5,000 lb. capacities are required. This machine has a great ability to displace its weight giving low ground pressure. Adding an array of available floatation tires, allows for superior performance in field applications with damage free turf. Unlike some competitive models, the Agri Lifter has a fully componentized power train allowing for ease of service on each component. This feature is standard equipment on all Load Lifter rough terrain forklifts. Specific attachments for turf applications are available and can be viewed in our attachment section on this site.
- Heavy duty steer axle
- Full range of floatation tires available
- Good choice for pallet manufactures or recycling applications
- Low machine weight to reduce ground pressure
- Primarily designed for the turf industry
- Limited slip differential
- High ground clearance
- Roomy operators compartment
- Capacity: 4,000-5,000 lbs.
- Engine: Perkins 1104D-44T Turbo Diesel Engine