Let Us Help You Find What You Need
Productivity and Superior Quality in Warehousing Applications
Durability and reliability are the pillars of Yale® lift trucks used in manufacturing applications. The MRW020-30E trucks extend your time on the warehouse floor with features that enhance productivity, including the separately exited drive motor and transistorized hoist and traction controller.
Operators prefer Yale® lift trucks for their innovative design that reduces fatigue and optimizes performance. Ergonomic factors such as the convenient on-board diagnostic and large control handle promote productivity and efficiency. Designed to require less maintenance, the MRW020-30E truck is easy to service and includes fill and drain plugs to insure adequate lubrication.
- The MRW020-030E bottom mounted tiller handle design optimizes the operating position and reduces the steering effort.
- The MRW020-030E excels in manufacturing and warehousing applications where space utilization is a consideration and load widths vary.
- The MRW020-030E has been designed using a stationary separately ignited drive motor in conjunction with an advanced transistorized hoist and traction controller to enhance truck performance and reliability.
- Three performance modes, easily changed by the operator through the control handle, allow you to tailor truck performance to the application.
- Capacity: 2,000 - 3,000 lbs
- Max Height: 179
- Max Weight: 3000 lbs
- Series Title: MRW020-30E
- Type: Powered Pallet Reach Stacker