Let Us Help You Find What You Need(301) 735-7911
Innovative and Quality End Riders
The MPE060-VG/MPE080-VG is the dependable solution to your palletized load needs. With its outstanding reliability paired with a high quality dealer parts program, owners of Yale® MPE060-MPE080VG trucks can be confident that they are getting durable and reliable equipment.
Its heavy duty AC traction motor is protected and sealed to guard against contamination, making for fewer trips to the shop and increased uptime. Be the leader in productivity with the Auto Deceleration System, which eliminates the need to manually apply a service brake to slow down. Instead, the operator can simply shift the throttle control to neutral for controlled deceleration.
Yale® iSi Technology™ incorporates a common control system with consistent functionality across the warehouse product line. The Integrated Smart Interface utilizes the same software, diagnostic codes and functionality for the main warehouse trucks creating commonality for users, supervisors and service personnel. The system offers full customization to allow a user to properly match the trucks' performance with the skill of the operator.
- When it comes to end riders, the MPE-VG series gives you more. More dependability. More productivity. More comfort. More simplicity. These electric End Riders are engineered for your most demanding heavy duty applications and for extreme operating conditions.
- Thanks to their tight turning radius, short head length and control handle design, our end riders provide excellent maneuverability, even in tight spaces like crowded loading docks. They also maneuver easily across dock plates because of the way we have positioned undercarriage components. A full 6” of lift height allows you to pick up oversized pallets.
- Yale® iSi Technology™ speeds operator productivity and streamlines service and maintenance procedures to keep your costs down and productivity up.
- Increase floor and low level picking efficiency with the Smart Coast Control with Pick Assist option. This option allows the operator to move the truck with the touch of a button, saving valuable seconds of pick time.
- Capacity: 6,000 – 8,000 lbs
- Max Height: 9.3
- Max Weight: 8000 lbs
- Series Title: MPE060-VG/MPE080-VG
- Type: End Rider Truck