Let Us Help You Find What You Need(301) 735-7911
Unrivaled Versatility to Fit Your Application
The Hyster VNA lift truck is designed for indoor use and is ideally suited for applications such as large distribution centers and high density stacking and storing.
The Hyster V30-35ZMU series of lift trucks offers a host of options that guarantee you will have exactly the truck your application requires. Options such as five chassis choices, three operator compartment configurations, and either 48 or 72 volt systems are all available.
These options along with our advanced ergonomic design allow the operator to maintain maximum productivity throughout an entire shift. And our superior energy efficiency makes the V30-35ZMU very narrow aisle turret trucks cost less to operate and increase your productivity.
- An optional pre-height selector automatically reduces lift speed when the turret head approaches a pre-defined height
- Operator password access
- AC traction, hoist and steering motors have no brushes to check or replace resulting in extended service intervals.
- Hyster Company’s exclusive HySense Advance feature monitors lift height and load weight to provide maximum truck performance
- Key components are reached via a one-piece steel motor compartment cover that opens 180º, making routine service quick and easy.
- Operators can program truck performance for their preferred working style to boost their productivity. Adjustable truck performance parameters include: Acceleration Travel speed Lift/lower speeds Regenerative braking force Lift limits Operator password access
- Travel speed
- Lift limits
- Regenerative braking force
- Lift/lower speeds
- With three-way adjustment of the forward-mounted console, operators can easily reach controls, no matter what their size or position in the compartment.
- Capacity: 3,000 - 3,500 lbs
- Max Height: 668
- Max Weight: 3500 lbs
- Series Title: V30-35ZMU
- Type: VERY NARROW AISLE FORKLIFT