Let Us Help You Find What You Need(703) 817-0336
Superior Quality Forklifts With Veracitor® Power
The name Yale promises reliability, but the Veracitor® adds just the right amount of ferociousness that makes the GC030-040SVX trucks ready to tackle warehousing applications with power. Their versatility and maneuverability provide outstanding productivity in industries such as food, electronic and electrical equipment.
Operators prefer Yale® trucks for their advanced ergonomic technology that increases productivity by decreasing fatigue. Thanks to their extreme durability and innovative design, the GC030-040SVX trucks require fewer trips to the shop, which also enhances uptime.
- The Yale&reg; Veracitor&reg; VX truck has an industrial PSI 2.0L engine which offers high performance with outstanding operating costs.
- For applications requiring the use of attachments; Yale&reg; attachment ready models are available with a factory modified front end, which allow for seamless truck and Bolzoni Auramo attachment interface.
- With the rear-opening, one-piece hood and on-board diagnostics,, this truck was designed with service details in mind.
- Operator comfort is enhanced by the increased foot space in the well-designed operator's compartment. The isolated powertrain reduces noise and vibration minimizing operator fatigue and increasing operator productivity throughout a shift. Excellent operator visibility is afforded through the Yale Global Hi-Vis&trade; mast.
- The Continuous Stability System (CSS&trade;) enhances the truck's lateral stability with a simple, maintenance-free design that does not compromise uneven surface travel.
- The Yale&reg; Veracitor&reg; VX truck delivers maximum performance for medium-heavy duty applications with state-of-the art features and industry-leading power.
- Capacity: 3,000 - 4,000 lbs
- Max Height: 217
- Max Weight: 4000 lbs
- Series Title: GC030-040SVX
- Type: ICE Forklift Trucks With Cushion Tires