Let Us Help You Find What You Need(301) 735-7911
Big Trucks for Heavy Duty Applications
Hyster Company has always produced some of the best pneumatic tire lift trucks in the 19,000-36,000 pound range. With the introduction of innovative Tier 4 Final solutions from Hyster, we have set the bar even higher with the H190-280HD2. Your job has become more demanding and the H190-280HD2 is up to the task. This Hyster® truck series is designed for heavy duty applications requiring high capacity and performance.
- On-Demand Cooling featuring a Quad-Cooler with four separate cooling cores (engine, transmission, charge air cooler and hydraulic system). The cores are horizontally stacked and are individually replaceable. The integrated hydraulic cooler maintains normal system operating temperatures at high ambient temperatures.
- Right-sized powertrain displaces less fuel and delivers superior fuel consumption and a Lower total Cost of Ownership (TCO).
- Ergonomically advanced interior - the cab is designed around the operator for great visibility and maximum operator comfort.
- Robust Mast and Front End design for a variety of Applications in Lumber, Steel, Concrete and General Cargo applications. Designed for versatility with various front end attachments providing solutions in various industry segments.
- Ease of serviceability for daily checks and routine maintenance with powered cab tilt and dual gull wing profile – Access key components in seconds.
- The H190-280HD2 features a Cummins QSB 4.5L diesel Tier 4 Final diesel engine with a turbocharger and intercooler mated to a powerful 3 – speed ZF WG 161 powershift transmission. EPA Tier 4 Final compliant with a Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) system using Urea (Diesel Exhaust Fluid), a Diesel Oxidation Catalyst (DOC), and a dosing module for urea injection.
- Capacity: 19,000-28,000 lbs
- Max Height: 275
- Max Weight: 28000 lbs
- Series Title: H190-280HD2
- Type: BIG TRUCK