Let Us Help You Find What You Need(301) 735-7911
HIGH CAPACITY TRUCKS FOR HEAVY DUTY APPLICATIONS
The Yale heavy duty GP300-360EC big trucks are a line of tough lift trucks designed for heavy duty operating conditions for applications including paper and forest products, metals, produce, and concrete, among others. The trucks are engineered for ease of serviceability and outstanding ergonomics which enhance operator productivity and reduce downtime for our customers’ applications. Over 50 years of our heritage building capable trucks is brought to bear in the GP300-360EC series.
- EPA Tier 4 Final compliant innovative technology featuring a Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) system using Urea (also Diesel Exhaust Fluid), a Diesel Oxidation Catalyst (DOC) and a dosing module for Urea injection.
- Greaseable load rollers on the mast provide durability and long life in the most heavy duty operating conditions.
- Routine maintenance is a breeze with the side tilting ComforCab II™. Ease of serviceability remains a key characteristic of GP300-360EC series with dual gull wings that provide seamless access for daily checks and easy maintenance. The powered cab tilt feature provides access to major components in seconds.
- Yale GP300-360EC series trucks feature a capable Cummins QSB 6.7L diesel engine equipped with exhaust gas recirculation (EGR), and a variable geometry turbocharger. The engine is mated to a ZF WG 161 3-speed powershift transmission.
- On-demand hydraulics with advanced variable displacement pump (VDP) technology facilitates industry leading low fuel consumption without sacrificing lifting capability.
- On-demand cooling featuring four separate cooling cores (engine, transmission, charge air cooler, and hydraulic system). The cores are stacked horizontally and individually replaceable. The integrated hydraulic oil cooler maintains normal system operating temperatures at high ambient temperatures.
- Get more for less with competitive industry 4-mode speeds and outstanding travel speeds. Front end options designed to enable true rated capacity for various carriages for maximum productivity.
- Designed for versatility in multiple applications with attachments used for paper roll clamps, pipe clamps, tire handlers, and steel coil rams in multiple industry segments.
- Capacity: 30,000 - 36,000 lbs
- Max Height: 275
- Max Weight: 36000 lbs
- Series Title: GP300-360EC
- Type: Yale Industrial Forklift Trucks