Let Us Help You Find What You Need
Productivity for Your Heavy Lifting Applications
Yale® high capacity GP190-280DF big trucks are designed for heavy duty operating conditions in applications including produce, paper, forest products, metals and concrete. These trucks are engineered for ease of serviceability and outstanding ergonomics, which enhance operator productivity and reduce downtime.
- EPA Tier 4 Final compliant with a selective catalytic reduction (SCR) system using urea (diesel exhaust fluid), a diesel oxidation catalyst (DOC), and a dosing module for urea injection.
- On-demand hydraulic system with advanced variable displacement pump (VDP) technology lowers fuel consumption without sacrificing lifting capacity.
- Right-sized powertrain displaces less fuel and helps to lower fuel consumption.
- The GP190-280DF series features a Cummins QSB 4.5L Tier 4 Final diesel engine with a turbocharger and intercooler paired with a 3-speed ZF WG 161 powershift transmission.
- Designed for versatility in multiple industries with optional carriage and fork options and attachments such as pipe clamps, produce forks and coil rams.
- Serviceability and daily checks are made easier with powered cab tilt options and dual gull wings that provide access to the powertrain and key components.
- The low cowl, sloping counterweight and curved tempered-glass windshield facilitate forward and rearward views.
- On-demand cooling features a quad-cooler with four separate cooling cores (engine, transmission, charge air cooler and hydraulic system). The cores are stacked horizontally and are individually replaceable. The integrated hydraulic cooler maintains normal system operating temperatures at high ambient temperatures.
- Capacity: 19,000 - 28,000 lbs
- Max Height: 275
- Max Weight: 28000 lbs
- Series Title: GP190-280DF
- Type: High Capacity Forklifts