Hyster RS45-46 Series
Let Us Help You Find What You Need(301) 735-7911
Outstanding Flexibility for Container Handling Applications
With the shortest turning radius in the container handling business, Hyster® ReachStackers will turn circles around the competition.
Fast lift and lowering speeds, superior visibility and superb ergonomics designed to reduce operator fatigue and increase productivity make Hyster ReachStackers a leader in the container handling industry.
- The Hyster cab offers an outstanding range of standard ergonomic features, plus an optional powered sliding cab, for optimum container visibility in varying operating conditions.
- The operators will appreciate a more spacious cab, adjustable suspension seat (mechanical or air ride), adjustable tilt steering wheel, integrated seat and adjustable arm rest, low effort controls includes joystick, and power assisted steering and brakes.
- Engine and transmission protection systems as well as oil-immersed brakes are standard to ensure reliable operation.
- The robust, high-strength boom has the capability to stack 9'6" or 8'6" containers 5-high in the first row.
- Joystick controls boom function; lift,lower, extend and retract. Also controls spreader functions: sideshift, rotate, twistlock unlock (locking is automatic), and optional powered pile slope if selected.
- This series is now available with a Tier 4i emissions compliant Cummins Diesel Engine, featuring an Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) after-treatment system. Combining cooled EGR with a new High Pressure Common Rail fuel system enables cleaner and more efficient combustion and effectively controls NOx emissions. A fully integrated Cummins Diesel Particulate Filter also contributes to reducing emissions by more than 95%.
- The hydraulic system is highly efficient, and features ‘Power on Demand’ and ‘Two-Speed Lift’ functions, delivering class leading lifting speeds.
- Capacity: 46,000 - 101,000 lbs
- Max Height: 600
- Max Weight: 100000 lbs
- Series Title: RS45-46 Series
- Type: CONTAINER REACHSTACKER