Hyster H1050-1150HD CH
Let Us Help You Find What You Need
Productivity, Durability and Comfort in Container Handling
The powerful H1050-1150HD-CH container handler series with outstanding lift capacity provides superior performance for container handling operations. There are two models offering 80,000 lbs. and 88,000 lbs. of laden container handling capacity respectively.
- Ports & Terminals
- Stevedoring and cargo shipping
Innovative Engine Technology
This series comes standard with a Tier 4 Final Cummins QSL 9L engine rated at 350hp (363hp peak) and a Dana Spicer Off- Highway TE 32 powershift transmission.
The H1050-1150HD-CH series with Tier 4 Final engine features:
- Integrated drivetrain with emission reduction package that includes cooled exhaust gas recirculation (EGR).
- Selective catalytic reduction (SCR) system for nitrogen oxide (NOX) reduction
- Diesel oxidation catalyst (DOC) for particulate matter removal and a diesel exhaust fluid (DEF) delivery system.
Together these features may help increase efficiency by delivering up to 20% lower fuel consumption over Tier 3 products.
Efficient design for low cost of operations
To maintain optimum cooling, the on-demand cooling system features a hydraulically driven cooling fan which only draws power when cooling is required. By utilizing on-demand cooling, accessory loads on the new powertrain are reduced, resulting in less fuel consumption.
The series also includes automatic throttle-up, an immediate response to lift inputs when the operator activates the joystick. This feature not only provides seamless joystick controlled rev-ups that keep the engine operating in the most efficient band while delivering good fuel economy, but also improves ergonomics and operator productivity.
Engineered with Strength
Engineered for heavy duty container handling applications, the series comes standard with an integral mounted spreader capable of handling both 20’ and 40’ International Standards Organization (ISO) and domestic containers.
The spreader allows either mechanical or powered pile sloping while providing power slewing, gantry spreader sideshift and automatic twistlock functions using four pendular twistlocks that engage containers for hassle free container handling.
For easy service access, the top deck is designed with removable aluminum plates with quick disconnect latches which allow technicians to easily access and service major powertrain as well as driveline and hydraulic components. In addition, well-positioned sight gages facilitate simple daily checks and help reduce downtime with preventive maintenance.
Tier 4 Final Key Features on the H1050-1150HD-CH Series Trucks:
- Tier 4 Final Cummins QSL 9L engine with SCR, DOC and DEF
- Dana Spicer Off-Highway TE 32 powershift transmission
- Water-cooled variable geometry turbocharger (VGT) design combines the benefit of both a small and large turbocharger in a single unit, enabling Hyster® Tier 4 Final engines to achieve significantly improved response compared to Tier 3 engines.
- The on-demand engine cooling system is designed so that the cooling fan will provide only the level of engine cooling required. Because the fan will usually be running lower, noise levels are reduced and less fuel is consumed.
- Automatic throttle-up feature enables the truck to operate within its most efficient speed under varying load conditions.
- The Idle Management System is another exclusive feature designed to save fuel without compromising the job. If the engine is idling for a period without any demands from the operator, it will drop rpms and enter into “Hibernate Idle”.
- ECO-mode selectable performance levels: ECO eLo mode provides good performance, and optimizes the engine for best fuel economy. Hi-P mode provides the highest productivity, and is still able to deliver excellent fuel economy.
- Capacity: 80,000 - 88,000 lbs
- Max Height: 702
- Max Weight: 88000 lbs
- Series Title: H1050-1150HD CH
- Type: Container Handlers