Let Us Help You Find What You Need(703) 817-0336
THE POWER YOU NEED WITH ZERO EMISSIONS
The Hyster® J80-120XN (available in 8,000, 9,000, 10,000 and 12,000 lb. capacities) is a strong member of our pneumatic tire, drop battery box, electric sit-down rider lift truck product line. Continuing to bridge the gap between outdoor internal combustion engine (ICE) applications and indoor electric applications, the J80-120XN provides an environmentally friendly option for industries that have historically been ICE applications, such as lumber, heavy manufacturing, stevedoring and paper. Hyster proudly offers “Zero Emissions” pneumatic tire alternatives for 3,000 to 12,000 pound capacity applications.
The J80-120XN is available in an 80-volt configuration, includes a computer-designed and tested frame, dual IP54 rated AC drive motors, zero turn radius steer axle and the Hyster Stability System (HSS®). The industrial drive axle assembly features wet disc brakes and planetary gearing. To promote added durability and quiet operation, high quality precision ground, high contact ratio gears are utilized. The specially configured drop battery box sits low in the frame resulting in a lower seating position, making entry and exit from the truck easier. The stamped steel hood is designed for durability and protection.
- Wet disc brakes are employed in conjunction with the power assist braking system to reduce brake effort, extend brake life, provide increased stopping power and eliminate brake squeal sometimes associated with drum brakes.
- The standard extended shift feature provides an excellent balance between battery runtime and truck productivity. Operator selectable performance modes further increase efficiency in multi-task operations.
- The "zero turn" radius steer axle and dual AC drive motors combine to provide extraordinary maneuverability. The Hyster designed thermal management system maximizes performance during continuous operation, while preventing damage to components due to heat.
- The platform utilizes AC motors and transistor controller technology for both the traction and hydraulic systems, reducing the frequency and cost of maintenance.
- Capacity: 8,000 - 12,000 lbs
- Max Height: 236
- Max Weight: 12000 lbs
- Series Title: J80-120XN
- Type: Electric Pneumatic Tire