Let Us Help You Find What You Need(301) 735-7911
Maneuverability + Productivity = Increased Throughput
Managing seemingly infinite SKUs, a growing operational footprint and an influx of racks can cripple operational efficiency and cause excess travel times. What if you could move products in and out of tight spaces more efficiently, enhance operator comfort and productivity and increase throughput rates?
Precisely engineered for dock and drive-in/drive-through rack application, the Yale® ESC030-040AD three-wheel stand can get you there.
- Standard, dual independent AC drive motors with separate drive controllers provide optimal maneuverability while turning.
- Optional Clear View™ mast offers up to 40% greater visibility than leading competitors.
- Electrical system with CANbus communications reduces connections and complex wiring.
- Yale® Smart Operator Sensing System includes no pedals, providing with more useable floor space than leading competitors.
- Yale® Smart Operator Sensing System uses fewer moving parts than competitors, reducing the chance of component failure.
- Easy on/off access, low step height and spacious suspended floor help reduce operator fatigue.
- Yale® Smart Ride Floor System eliminates up to 65% of shock and vibration transmitted to the operator.
- Multifunction control handle provides simultaneous control of travel and hydraulic functions.
- Dual steer tires with hydraulically actuated rack and pinion steering axle enable precise, reliable control.
- Brushless, maintenance-free AC traction and hydraulic motors offer reduced maintenance requirements.
- Yale iSi Technology™ provides common diagnostics with other Yale® trucks for simpler service.
- Capacity: 3,000 - 4,000 lbs
- Max Height: 283
- Max Weight: 4000 lbs
- Series Title: ESC030-40AD
- Type: Three-Wheel Stand