Let Us Help You Find What You Need(301) 735-7911
Forklift Designed for Precision Control
The ESC030-040AD three wheel stand-up electric rider is versatile in performance and offers superb operator comfort and precision control. Highly productive in the dock and drive-in/drive-through rack applications, the ESC030-040AD excels in applications within retail distribution, food production, general warehousing, manufacturing and freight transportation.
- The multifunction control handle offers simultaneous control of travel and hydraulic functions. Full proportional control for all functions is possible, as well as precise load handling capability. Controls are conveniently located for forward/reverse, lift/lower, horn, tilt, optional sideshift and an optional 4th function.
- The fully-padded operator’s compartment is designed for side-stance operation, yet provides the flexibility of an angled stance with expanded hip room.
- AC traction and hoist motors eliminate commutating brushes, thus improving reliability and reducing maintenance requirements.
- The exclusive precision load positioning on incline capability allows operators to more precisely control the truck's position while working on an incline, such as on a dock or in a trailer.
- Yale® iSi Technology™ incorporates the same software, diagnostic codes and functionality for our main warehouse trucks creating commonality for users, supervisors and service personnel. The system offers full customization to allow a user to properly match the trucks' performance with the skill of the operator.
- The unique three-wheel configuration provides a tighter turning radius for unparalleled maneuverability that makes stacking in limited space and congested loading bays easier than ever.
- The suspended Yale® Smart Ride Floor System reduces up to 65% of shocks and vibrations transmitted to the operator from dock plates, expansion joints and other irregular floor surfaces. Able to operate between -40°F and 120°F, the maintenance-free design requires no weight adjustment from the operator.
- A service technician can use the dash display to perform diagnostics and set-up of the truck’s acceleration rate, top travel speed, hydraulic function speeds, and regen (plugging rate). The external CAN diagnostic/programming port facilitates faster field service accessibility and improves troubleshooting, programming and information gathering.
- The unique flat plate overhead guard configuration provides great visibility while protecting operators.
- The standard heavy duty mast offers optimal visibility. The optional Clear ViewTM mast offers up to 40% greater visibility than leading competitors.
- Capacity: 3,000 - 4,000 lbs
- Max Height: 283
- Max Weight: 4000 lbs
- Series Title: ESC030-40AD
- Type: Yale Stand-Up Electric Forklifts