Let Us Help You Find What You Need(703) 817-0336
- The E20 is a compact scrubber with a 20” cleaning path and is available in the disc and cylindrical models. The disc model is offered in brush drive or traction drive and the cylindrical model is traction drive.
- Advanced technology makes the E20 a part of the innovative walk-behind scrubber line, the E Series
- Sound level < = 70dBs
- Maintenance free gel batteries available
- Tool free brush removal
- Tool free squeegee removal
- One button operation
- When the on-board charger is plugged in, the machine is not operable
- Brush loading/unloading is as easy as the turn of a switch, the operator never has to manually remove the brushes
- Adjustable handle and ergonomic hand bails offer superior handling of the machine
- Parabolic squeegee standard on traction drive models
- Squeegees are designed so that no operator adjustment is necessary
- Performs daily scrubbing and or the removal of floor finish to effectively clean and restore floors.
- This Traction drive model offers ergonomic, adjustable speed regulation with the turn of a dial
- Easy-to-clean, hygienic recovery tank
- 12 gallon solution tanks and 13 gallon recovery tanks
- Drive Motor: 1/5 HP
- Front Wheels: Non-Marking Urethane
- Noise Level: < = 68
- Power cord: On-Board Charger
- Rated Voltage: 24 volts
- Recovery Capacity: 13 Gal
- Scrub Path: 20?
- Solution Capacity: 12 Gal
- Squeegee Width: 33?
- Theoretical Productivity (TD): 27,280 ft2/hr
- Vacuum Flow: 65 cfm
- Vacuum Power: .60 HP
- Vacuum Waterlift: 45?
- Weight with Batteries (TD): 313 lbs
- Working Speed (TD): 3.1 mph