Let Us Help You Find What You Need(301) 735-7911
The C-410’s ruggedness begins with its all welded steel construction incorporating 1/4” thick panels riding on a leaf spring suspension. The power traction, oil bath chain, transmission with automotive differential, standard 4-wheel hydraulic brakes, and pneumatic tires make sure the C-410 will start, stop, and ride with ease.
Equipped with DC Series wound motors, solid state speed controllers and accelerator modules, the C-410 offers reliability and value in a tractor that can tow up to 12,500 lbs. at speeds of 7 mph.
Maneuverability is achieved with a compact design incorporating a short wheel base and a 24:1 gear reduced automotive steering system, which allows for operation within tight quarters.
- Battery: Type: LESS INDUSTRIAL BATTERY COMPARTMENT 19-3/4
- Brakes: Rear: Hydraulic discs Front: Hydraulic disc Parking: Hand
- Deck: Width: N/A Length: N/A Height: N/A
- Frame Construction: Steel unitized body with heavy duty smooth 1/4 inch panels
- Height: Less Cab: 49.5
- Hitch Height: 11
- Instrumentation: Battery status indicator, forward/reverse selector, key switch, electric horn
- Length: 84.5
- Outside Turning Radius: 93
- Passengers: 1
- Powertrain: Type: Electric Power: Optional Transmission: Transaxle Assembly, Sealed Silent Chain Primary Reduction to Hypoid Ring and Pinion Gears Drive: Automotive Differential Controller: Solid State
- Range: 20 miles (32 km)
- Seats: Driver: Black Vinyl, Interlock Switch Passenger:
- Speed: 7 mph (11 km/h)
- Steering: Automotive Type, 24:1
- Suspension: Rear: Leaf springs Front: Leaf springs
- Tires: Rear: 5.70 x 8 Front: 5.70 x 8 Load Range C
- Tow Capacity: DBP: 275 - 1,700 lbs. Towing Capacity: 12,500 lbs.
- Weight: 1,150 lbs. (552 kg.) Less charger and batteries
- Wheel Base: 36.5
- Width: 36.25