- Productivity-enhancing features
- Ergonomic advantages
- Low cost of operation
- Easy serviceability
- Models: ERP030-040VF
- Capacity: 3000-4000lbs
- Load Weight: 4000lbs
- Max Lift Height: 259
- Environment: Indoor, Outdoors
- Power: Electric
- Primary Task: Lifting and Stacking, Towing
- Auto Manufacturing
- Chemicals & Plastics
- Paper & Packaging
Versatile lift truck with strong performance and no emissions
Ideal for indoor and outdoor applications, the ERP-VF is a versatile, reliable solution with excellent maneuverability.
- Equipment Type
- 4 Wheel Electric Forklift Trucks
The ERP-VF series offers the versatility and maneuverability your operation needs to reach peak performance.
- Four operator selectable performance modes and extended shift functionality tailor truck performance to match the application and operator skill level
- Extremely tight turning radius with dual independent front wheel AC drive motors that rotate drive tires in opposite directions
A comfortable operator is a more productive operator. The ERP-VF series offers an advanced ergonomics package to keep personnel performing at their best all shift long.
- Ample floor space and non-cinching seat belt allow operators to find comfortable operating position
- Rear drive handle and swivel seat options make reverse travel more comfortable
- Automatic park brake sets when the truck stops, simplifying operation
- Optional telescoping steer column with tilt memory offers superior adjustability to accommodate wide range of operators
- Optional accutouch minilever electrohydraulic controls offer a shorter reach and less effort compared to mechanical levers
- Large, textured grab handles and deep, anti-skid steps for easy entry and exit
The ERP-VF series is productive power house built to keep costs in check and deliver strong performance for years.
- Lowest battery energy consumption in competitive testing according to VDI Energy Cycle Standardized test
- AC Traction and hydraulic motors completely eliminate brushes and associated rigging for reduced maintenance costs
- Auto Deceleration System automatically slows when operator removes pressure from accelerator, reducing brake usage and associated maintenance requirements
Get maintenance personnel in and out - and operators back to productivity, fast, with a truck designed for less maintenance to being with, and easy serviceability when it is necessary.
- Easily removable floor plates and rear-hinged hood for easy access
- Optional battery side extraction with rollers provide quick, efficient battery access and charging
- Intellix Vehicle System Manager continuously monitors and controls all truck functions and alerts operator of any concerns