Eastern Lift Truck Co.
Warehouse Associate – Systems Group Division
Maple Shade, NJ
We are currently looking for a Warehouse Manager for our Systems Group Division based out of our Maple Shade, NJ location.
The Warehouse Manager will primarily be responsible for working diligently to keep the shop organized and clean. This person will also primarily assist with inventory, shipments, scheduling and tracking of all materials within the Systems Group Division.
• Work diligently to keep the shop organized, clean, and utilize warehouse space efficiently.
• Keep an accurate inventory of new and used material.
• Accurately and safely pull orders and bundle for shipment.
• Complete pick sheets (developed by sales coordinators) and packing slips.
• Make decisions on quality and condition of material available for each order.
• Schedule material pick up with our predetermined dedicated carriers via email and phone confirmation with drivers and meet the expected pick-up times to meet expected delivery schedules.
• Ensure return excess project materials are delivered back to the shop.
• Safely load material on flatbed trucks and hot shot pickup truck pulled flatbeds.
• Safely Load and unload box trucks from dock level.
• Safely transport material to dedicated storage areas and sort and manage inventory for an optimal first in first out scenario.
• Tag and inventory material.
• Maintain new and used inventory list and send to salespeople daily basis via email and in accounting software for billing purposes.
• Deliver small parts and pieces to customers and active job sites.
• Recommend stock replenishments for inventory and anticipated customer orders.
• Replenish hardware and shop material. Banding and boxes for hardware.
• Create and maintain a list of material for walk-in customers and local material handling dealers.
• Maintain supply and recommend ordering of hardware. (Mainly anchors and locking mechanisms.)
• Receive phone calls from sales personnel and discuss size condition and specification on available inventory.
• Suggest best practices or blend of inventory.
• Responsible for all equipment shipped. (If it has an odd measurement, off color, surface rust, scratches or is bent in any way the salespeople need to know about it to inform the customer.
• Possess a dynamic parts and warehouse background.
• Organizational skills a MUST
• Valid Driver’s License
• Clean driving record
• Dependable and reliable
• Experience safely operating lift trucks.
• Strong Communication, interpersonal skills
• Ability to follow procedures as well as take initiative.
• Ability to lift up to 25 pounds.
• Medical, Dental, and Prescription Plan
• 401K with partial company match
• Short- & Long-Term Disability
• Basic and Supplemental life insurance policies
• Paid vacation and sick days.
• Paid holidays.
WHO IS EASTERN LIFT TRUCK CO.?
Eastern Lift Truck Co., is a family owned company, celebrating over 50 years strong. We provide sales, parts, rentals and service in all areas of the Lift Truck, Material Handling and Systems Group product business. Eastern Lift Truck Co. has built a reputation for outstanding service, exceptional quality, and unmatched reliability for the past 50 years. Our core mission is to be our customer’s number one choice with ALL of their material handling needs.
WHY WORK HERE?
At Eastern Lift Truck Co. we know that the employees are the ‘heart and soul’ of the company. We seek out the best talent and offer tremendous opportunity for growth, competitive compensation and benefits for individuals who want a career with a great company that maintains a family feel!
Visit our website and learn more about an industry leader at: www.easternlifttruck.com
“Eastern Lift Truck Co. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Disabled/Vets”