Currently we are seeking a Technician Apprentice for our Warminster, PA branch.. If you are mechanically inclined, a self-starter, motivated and looking for a unique challenge, we want to speak with you!
The Mechanic Apprentice is an entry level position where you can expect to learn the mechanics of material handling equipment maintenance, diagnostics and repairs. As a Technician Apprentice, you are eager to learn! You ask questions, observe, and emulate the values we adhere to here at ELTC. Having a mentor to guide you through our 6-9 month formal training program, they will mentor and train you on everything from how to maintain all safety standards to how to interact with customers. From classroom modules to hands on training in the shop, we want to get you up to speed to become a Road Technician.
WHO IS EASTERN LIFT TRUCK CO?
Eastern Lift Truck Co., is a family owned company, celebrating over 50 years strong. We provide sales, parts, rentals and service in all areas of the Lift Truck, Material Handling and Allied product business. Eastern Lift Truck Co. has built a reputation for outstanding service, exceptional quality, and unmatched reliability for the past 50 years. Our core mission is to be our customer’s number one choice with ALL of their material handling needs.
WHY WORK HERE?
At Eastern Lift Truck Co. we know that the employees are the ‘heart and soul’ of the company. We seek out the best talent and offer tremendous opportunity for growth, competitive compensation and benefits for individuals who want a career with a great company that maintains a family feel!
Mechanic Apprentice Responsibilities and Duties:
- Learn how to perform routine maintenance, diagnose and repair material handling equipment (i.e. forklifts, aerial lifts, pallet trucks, etc.)
- Complete required training certifications
- Assist mechanics
- Strictly adhere to all health and safety protocols
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment in compliance with Company and OSHA Standards
Mechanic Apprentice Requirements:
- Some mechanical experience required
- Positive attitude and professional demeanor
- Ability to learn quickly and follow directions
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent work ethic
- Mechanically inclined (preferred)
- Clean driving record A MUST
- Own a set of mechanics tools (can be purchased from ELT)
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- References (previous employers)
Eastern Lift Truck Co. offers competitive wages and excellent benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, and Prescription Plan.
- 401k with partial company match
- Short- & Long-Term Disability
- Basic and supplemental life insurance policies
- Paid vacation, comp days, and holidays
- Company provided uniforms
To learn more about our growing company, please visit our website at www.easternlifttruck.com.
“Eastern Lift Truck Co. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Disabled/Vets.”