Eastern Lift Truck
Strategic Account Manager
Currently, we are seeking an Strategic Account Manager in North America.
The performance and success of your specific account portfolio will require you to establish new relationships in North America, while maintaining and strengthening existing account partnerships. You will be primarily be responsible for the sale, leasing and rentals of forklifts and other material handling equipment while managing large accounts through ALL levels of each account. A day in the life of a Strategic Account Manager is a true Outside Sales Position, with four days physically traveling and one, In-office day to build key important relationships at the branch level to help you be successful out in the field.
- Manage our key accounts portfolio
- Achieve assigned strategic account objectives
- Establish strong, long-term customer relationships
- Communicate with major clients on a regular basis and respond to specific RFQ/RFP on ALL levels within their organization
- Consult solutions and innovative ideas to meet company initiatives and consumer demands
- Think outside of the box
- Handle challenges in a timely and effective manner working through the dealer network
- Be a liaison between key customers and HYG Dealer Network
- Leverage the local relationships with Customer Service Rep and Territory Reps
- Identify and approach new potential and existing strategic accounts
- Contribute to the team effort by meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Service existing accounts, obtain orders, and establish new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential customers
- 50+ "Touches" per day
- Provide superior customer service
- Prepare daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly & annual territory analysis
- Outside Sales /Territory Sales experience a plus
- High energy individual with a “hunter mentality”
- Results oriented, self-starter able to work independently
- Strong competitive drive
- Ability to build long lasting relationships
- Excellent communication, presentation, and follow-up skills
- Willingness to learn products and services offered by Eastern Lift Truck Co., Inc
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Industry experience preferred with 5 + years in the industry
- College Degree preferred
- Clean driving record and valid drivers license
- Travel throughout Eastern Lift Truck Co. footprint and throughout the country
ELTC offers competitive wages and excellent benefits including:
- Company car with fuel card
- Company cell phone
- Medical, Dental, and Prescription Plan
- 401k with partial company match
- Short- & Long-Term Disability
- Basic and Supplemental life insurance policies
- Paid vacation and comp days
- Paid holidays
WHO IS EASTERN LIFT TRUCK?
Eastern Lift Truck Co., Inc. is a family owned company, celebrating 50 years strong. We provide sales, parts, rentals and service in all areas of the Lift Truck, Material Handling and Allied product business. ELTC has built a reputation for outstanding service, exceptional quality, and unmatched reliability for the past 50 years. Our core mission is to be our customer’s number one choice with ALL of their material handling needs.
WHY WORK HERE?
At ELTC we know that the employees are the ‘heart and soul’ of the company. We seek out the best talent and offer tremendous opportunity for growth, competitive compensation and benefits for individuals who want a career with a great company that maintains a family feel!
WHO WE WANT:
We are looking for an individual with a ‘go – getter’ mentality as this position seeks out new business and strategic growth within large accounts. The opportunity for career growth is unparalleled at Eastern Lift Truck where you’ll find no shortage of challenging yet fulfilling work, chances to build new skills and supportive teammates who will push you to be and do your best every day. If you’re hungry for the opportunity to learn and grow with an industry leader, then we would love to speak with you!
To learn more about our growing company, please visit our website at www.easternlifttruck.com.
***Eastern Lift Truck Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer including Disabled/Vets***