Eastern Lift Truck Co.
Currently, we are seeking a Shop Technician.
WHO IS EASTERN LIFT TRUCK CO.?
Eastern Lift Truck Co., is a family owned company, celebrating over 50 years strong. We provide sales, parts, rentals and service in all areas of the Lift Truck, Material Handling and Allied product business. Eastern Lift Truck Co. has built a reputation for outstanding service, exceptional quality, and unmatched reliability for the past 50+ years. Our core mission is to be our customer’s number one choice with ALL of their material handling needs.
WHY WORK HERE?
At Eastern Lift Truck Co. we know that the employees are the ‘heart and soul’ of the company. We seek out the best talent and offer tremendous opportunity for growth, competitive compensation and benefits for individuals who want a career with a great company that maintains a family feel!
- Diagnose, repair, inspect, and maintain equipment including Forklifts, Pallet Trucks, Boom Lifts, and Scissor Lifts
- Follow safety procedures at all times to avoid accidental injuries and damage
- Keep shop, equipment, and tools in safe operating condition
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
- 3+ years’ experience repairing forklifts and/or heavy equipment
- Working knowledge of mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic systems
- Experience as a road mechanic a plus
- Welding / fabricating experience
- Exceptional customer service skill
- Must have own tools
- Clean driving record
- Stable work history
- Dependable, self-motivated professional
- Excellent work ethic and a POSITIVE attitude
- Ability to provide references of prior employers
- Medical, Dental, and Prescription Plan.
- 401k with partial company match
- Short- & Long-Term Disability
- Basic and Supplemental life insurance policies
- Paid vacation and comp days
- Paid holidays
Find out more at: www.easternlifttruck.com
“Eastern Lift Truck Co. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Disabled/Vets