WHO IS EASTERN LIFT TRUCK?
Eastern Lift Truck Co., Inc. is a family-owned company, celebrating 50 years strong. We provide sales, parts, rentals and service in all areas of the Lift Truck, Material Handling and Allied product business. ELTC has built a reputation for outstanding service, exceptional quality, and unmatched reliability for the past 50 years. Our core mission is to be our customer’s number one choice with ALL of their material handling needs.
WHY WORK HERE?
At ELTC we know that the employees are the ‘heart and soul’ of the company. We seek out the best talent and offer tremendous opportunity for growth, competitive compensation and benefits for individuals who want a career with a great company that maintains a family feel!
Shipping and Receiving/Parts Assistant/Delivery Driver – Warminster, PA
Eastern Lift Truck Co., a leader in forklift sales and service for over 50 years, was built on the motto “We’re Known For Good Service.” We provide excellent sales and service in all areas of the Material Handling Industry including Lift Trucks, Compactors and Balers, Commercial Dock and Door, and Allied Solutions. Currently, we are seeking full-time Shipping and Receiving/Parts Assistant/Delivery Driver for our Warminster, PA branch.
- Possess a dynamic parts/warehouse background
- Shipping/Receiving Parts, Packages, etc.to and from internal branches and other external shipments
- Stocking shelves
- Organize parts room/shipping area
- Distributing inter-office mail appropriately
- Inventory help/reporting
- Unload trucks
- Truck organization
- Lift heavy items (forks, tires, etc…).
- Foster relationships with internal co-workers and external customers
- Helping out in and around the shop and at the branch wherever else is needed.
- Delivering parts to customers when needed
- Positive attitude
- Professional demeanor
- Organizational skills a MUST
- Some Building Maintenance Experience is preferred.
- Experience safely operating lift trucks
- Stable work history
- Excellent work ethic
- Forklift Operator Certification highly desired
- Ability to provide references of prior employers
- Clean driving record
Eastern Lift Truck Co. offers competitive wages and excellent benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, and Prescription Plan.
- 401k with company matches
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Basic and Supplemental life insurance policies
- Paid vacation and comp days
- Paid holidays
Eastern Lift Truck Co. is proud to be a Yale “Dealer of Excellence.” The “Dealer of Excellence” title is the highest honor bestowed by Yale Materials Handling Corporation and recognizes among other things, Eastern Lift Truck Co.’s high market share, visionary management, and superior customer service. Perhaps more importantly, Eastern Lift Truck Co. has shown amazing consistency by earning this title each and every year since 1997! While we appreciate the recognition – We continue to work each day to earn this praise.
To learn more about our growing company, please visit our website at www.easternlifttruck.com.
***Eastern Lift Truck Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer***