Eastern Lift Truck Co.
Dispatcher – Baltimore, MD
We are seeking a Service Dispatcher to work with our talented team of Technicians based out of Baltimore, MD branch location.
- Schedule and dispatch field service technicians to customer locations.
- Manage planned maintenance contracts to ensure accuracy & timely completion.
- Receive & schedule service requests from customers and coworkers.
- Enter PM contract information into the company database.
- Assist with administrative service functions when needed.
- Must possess unwavering customer service drive and focus.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be a team player.
- Pleasant phone demeanor
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Medical, Dental, and Prescription Plan.
- 401K with partial company match
- Short- & Long-Term Disability
- Basic and Supplemental life insurance policies
- Paid vacation and comp days
- Paid Holidays
WHO IS EASTERN LIFT TRUCK CO.?
Eastern Lift Truck Co. is a family-owned company, celebrating over 50 years strong. We provide sales, parts, rentals and service in all areas of the Lift Truck, Material Handling and Allied product business. Eastern Lift Truck Co. has built a reputation for outstanding service, exceptional quality, and unmatched reliability for the past 50 years. Our core mission is to be our customer’s number one choice with all their material handling needs.
WHY WORK HERE?
At Eastern Lift Truck Co. we know that the employees are the ‘heart and soul’ of the company. We seek out the best talent and offer tremendous opportunity for growth, competitive compensation and benefits for individuals who want a career with a great company that maintains a family feel!
Visit our website and learn more about an industry leader at: www.easternlifttruck.com.
“Eastern Lift Truck Co. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Disabled/Vets”