WHO IS EASTERN LIFT TRUCK?
Eastern Lift Truck Co., Inc. is a family-owned company, celebrating 50 years strong. We provide sales, parts, rentals and service in all areas of the Lift Truck, Material Handling and Allied product business. ELTC has built a reputation for outstanding service, exceptional quality, and unmatched reliability for the past 50 years. Our core mission is to be our customer’s number one choice with ALL of their material handling needs.
WHY WORK HERE?
At ELTC we know that the employees are the ‘heart and soul’ of the company. We seek out the best talent and offer tremendous opportunity for growth, competitive compensation and benefits for individuals who want a career with a great company that maintains a family feel!
Salesforce Business Analyst
We are currently seeking a Salesforce Business Analyst to join our Business Systems team. This position could be remote, however, the candidate may be required to travel overnight to York, PA for training. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
This is NOT a contract position, we are hiring a full-time employee to work directly for our company.
Eastern Lift Truck Co. is a family owned company, celebrating over 50 years strong. We provide sales, parts, rentals and service in all areas of the Lift Truck, Material Handling and Allied product business. Our core mission is to be our customer’s number one choice with ALL of their material handling needs. Being number one, means constantly out pacing our competitors; technology and applications are an essential part of that challenge. As the Salesforce Business Analyst, you’ll have hands-on impact, and insight into the inner workings of a large company in digital transformation. There’s a LOT to learn!
WHY WORK HERE?
At Eastern Lift Truck Co. we know that the employees are the ‘heart and soul’ of the company. We seek out the best talent and offer tremendous opportunity for growth, competitive compensation and benefits for individuals who want a career with a great company that maintains a family feel!
Main Responsibilities Include:
- Ensure optimal performance of the Salesforce systems (mainly the field service application “ServiceMax”)
- Oversee all system maintenance, upgrades and configuration (including workflows, validation rules, custom objects and fields, security, permissions, etc.)
- Lead initiatives for improved user experience, work with operations to increase efficiencies, execute new functionality roll-outs while ensuring Salesforce Best Practices
- Handle integration issues between business systems
- Collaborate with IT data governance and reporting team including dashboard development
- Maintain documentation
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Business Information Systems, Data Analytics or Business Management
- 3+ years of Salesforce platform implementation, integration or development experience
- In-depth knowledge of current salesforce products and their functionalities
- Strong communication skills and ability to think creatively and adapt the message to the audience
- Self-starter with analytical, problem solving, organizational skills that delivers high level of accuracy
- Proficient skills in Visual Force, SQL and Microsoft Suite
- Experience in Project Management
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Salesforce Advanced Admin/and or Platform App Builder Certifications
- Integration experience (Boomi, Informatica)
- Apex Coding experience
- ServiceMax Certifications SVMX101 and SVMX201
Eastern Lift Truck Co. offers competitive wages and excellent benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, and Prescription Plan.
- 401k with partial company match
- Short- & Long-Term Disability
- Basic and Supplemental life insurance policies
- Paid vacation and comp days
- Paid holidays
Find out more at: www.easternlifttruck.com
“Eastern Lift Truck Co. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Disabled/Vets”