Eastern Lift Truck Co.
Eastern Lift Truck Co., a leader in forklift sales and service for over 50 years, was built on the motto "We're Known For Good Service." We provide sales and service in all areas of the Lift Truck, Material Handling, Allied Product Business, and Compactor/Baler Repair. We are expanding & looking for motivated people who wish to contribute and be a part of our growth. We are currently seeking a Sales Coordinator.
The Sales Coordinator will perform some of the following essential functions. This list is not an all encompassing list of duties for this position:
- Assist other Allied personnel with general administrative tasks – filing, email correspondence, answering phones
- Offers inside support for sales representatives, installers, & other office personnel
- Inventory control duties
- Will be responsible for placing customer orders
- Will assist in answering incoming phone call(s) ; customers and other office personnel
- Invoicing customers / Invoicing Vendors
- Credit approval
- Tracking shipments for each order
- Communication with sales, accounting, customer inquiries and other coordinators
- Helping to collect on past due vendor invoices and customer invoices
- Must possess unwavering customer service drive and focus
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Must be a team player
- Attention to Detail a must
- Must posses excellent organizational skills
- Stable work history with record of excellent attendance
- Proficient using a computer
- Quick learner and capable decision maker
- Exceptional follow-up a must
- Positive Attitude!!!
- Experience meeting deadlines
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Word and Excel
- High Energy level a must!
Eastern Lift Truck Co. offers a full benefits package including:
- Prescription Plan
- 401(K) plus matching
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Supplemental Health Insurance and Life Insurance
Visit our website and learn more about an industry leader at: www.easternlifttruck.com.
*Eastern Lift Truck Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer*